Chef Edward Lee; Copper & Kings; Enid Yandell; Michael Gritton-KentuckianaWorks; Louisville Stoneware
26:59 | #901
A profile Louisville Chef Edward Lee, who is becoming known to national audiences through TV programs like Top chef and PBS' Mind of a Chef; the new brandy distillery of Copper & Kings; Throwback Louisville highlights sculptor Enid Yandell; Candyce interviews Michael Gritton, executive director of KentuckianaWorks, an organization helping to further the goals of the national American Graduate initiative; and visit Louisville Stoneware's factory and newly renovated showroom as it celebrates 200 years in business.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 3, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET / June 3, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT
- KETKY: June 3, 2019 at 9:30 AM ET / June 3, 2019 at 8:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 3, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / June 3, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KET2: September 2, 2018 at 12:00 PM ET / September 2, 2018 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: August 24, 2018 at 10:00 PM ET / August 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM CT