'Treateries'; Inn at the Park; Mona Bismarck; Author Kris Applegate; Finchville Daylily Gardens
26:39 | #902
Louisville Life visits Dairy Del, Dairy Kastle, and Barrel of Fun Ice Cream - popular 'treateries' - that have been creating ice cream memories for many generations; called the "Queen" of Old Louisville, the Inn at the Park is a bed and breakfast located on Fourth Street; Throwback Louisville highlights Mona Bismarck, the woman called the Kentucky countess; Candyce interviews Kris Applegate, author or Legendary Locals of Louisville; and visit the beautiful grounds of Finchville Daylily Gardens.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: June 10, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET / June 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT
- KETKY: June 10, 2019 at 9:30 AM ET / June 10, 2019 at 8:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / June 10, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KET2: September 9, 2018 at 12:00 PM ET / September 9, 2018 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: August 31, 2018 at 10:00 PM ET / August 31, 2018 at 9:00 PM CT