Yew Dell Gardens; Swash-Bucklers; Louisville TV; Greg Galiette; Sam Corbett
26:59 | #920
Located on the outskirts of Louisville, Yew Dell Gardens is considered one of America's most unique gardens; Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers crafts one-of-a-kind leather belts and other items at her LaGrange, Kentucky studio; Throwback Louisville tunes into the city's television history; an interview with Greg Galiette, senior vice president of The Louisville Bats; and Sam Corbett, executive director, Jefferson County Public Education Foundation, talks about his work mentoring a young student.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: October 29, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / October 29, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KET2: October 14, 2017 at 6:00 AM ET / October 14, 2017 at 5:00 AM CT
- KETKY: October 13, 2017 at 10:00 PM ET / October 13, 2017 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: October 9, 2017 at 6:00 PM ET / October 9, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT
- KET2: October 9, 2017 at 7:30 AM ET / October 9, 2017 at 6:30 AM CT