27:39 | #104
Mary Molsky of Beaumont Middle School talks about the Gummy Bears Club, promoting random acts of kindness throughout Kentucky's schools and how this is helping students with special needs better understand appropriate social skills. Karen Napier with Metro United Way discusses the high school drop out rate and nonprofits working to educate our children. On-Location stories include Kentucky's children's museum, the Explorium of Lexington, and Kentucky Child Now's statewide Great Kids Summit initiative.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: May 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM ET / May 15, 2019 at 3:30 PM CT
- KETKY: May 13, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET / May 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 16, 2018 at 5:00 AM ET / January 16, 2018 at 4:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 27, 2016 at 1:30 PM ET / December 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: September 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM ET / September 20, 2016 at 12:30 PM CT