Year-Round High School Athletics
29:00 | #712
How has the Kentucky High School Athletic Association reinterpreted Bylaw 25, which governs what schools can and cannot do during off-season? From a recent Education Matters program on KET, Bill and his guests discuss this question as well as the impact on coaches, schools, and students. Guests include: Julian Tackett, commissioner, Kentucky High School Athletic Association; Dr. Bobby Barton, professor and former head trainer, Eastern Kentucky University; Owens Saylor, deputy superintendent, Jessamine County Public Schools; and Lea Wise Prewitt, KHSAA Board of Control, former coach, former college basketball player. A 2012 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: April 29, 2012 at 11:30 PM ET / April 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM CT
- KETKY: April 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM ET / April 29, 2012 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: April 26, 2012 at 5:00 PM ET / April 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM CT
- KETKY: April 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM ET / April 25, 2012 at 6:00 AM CT
- KET2: April 25, 2012 at 6:30 AM ET / April 25, 2012 at 5:30 AM CT