Peter Van Buren & Kris Kimel
28:15 | #944
From the 2014 IdeaFestival in Louisville, Peter Van Buren, a 24-year veteran of the U.S. State Department, discusses his book, Ghosts of Tom Joad, A Story of the #99 Percent, about the social and economic changes in America between WWII and the decline of the blue collar middle class in the 1980's. Bill also interviews Kris Kimel, founder of the IdeaFestival, an event held annually in Louisville that brings together a network of global thinkers and one-of-a-kind innovators bound together by an intense curiosity about what is impacting and shaping the future in a variety of fields and disciplines.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: April 12, 2017 at 6:30 AM ET / April 12, 2017 at 5:30 AM CT
- KETKY: June 21, 2016 at 9:00 AM ET / June 21, 2016 at 8:00 AM CT
- KETKY: February 19, 2016 at 10:00 AM ET / February 19, 2016 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: December 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM ET / December 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: September 4, 2015 at 12:00 PM ET / September 4, 2015 at 11:00 AM CT