Water Dowsing; Salt Water Shrimp; Watermelon Blueberry Salad
27:36 | #614
It's hot out there! What better way to cool down than with water, a refreshing drink and delicious tasty recipes? Learn about the art of Water Dowsing and the history behind this amazing technique to find water and other things below ground. Check out how Salt Water Shrimp are being raised here in Kentucky, and even cook some up in butter, or in kabobs on the grill (with Tim's tangy glaze). Cool down with a refreshing cherry bourbon drink and snack on some homemade crab dip. Looking for a cool dessert that is so simple with only 4 ingredients? Try some mouth-watering watermelon blueberry salad.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: July 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM ET / July 21, 2018 at 8:00 AM CT
- KETKY: July 12, 2018 at 9:00 PM ET / July 12, 2018 at 8:00 PM CT
- KETKY: July 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET / July 12, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: July 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM ET / July 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM CT
- KETKY: July 8, 2018 at 6:00 PM ET / July 8, 2018 at 5:00 PM CT