Non-Traditional Surf and Turf; Catching Snapper; Squirrel Cakes
26:40 | #640
We're cooking up some non-traditional Surf and Turf. A classic German dish with a Kentucky twist: Ham Hock and Sauerkraut, and some Poached Snapper with Dijon Cream Sauce. Head to Alabama to catch tasty snapper as well as see the process for bringing Crab and Oysters straight from the gulf to Kentucky. We even take a trip to the vault for an oldie but a goodie episode featuring Uncle Russ and his famous Squirrel Cakes.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM ET / January 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM ET / January 10, 2019 at 8:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 10, 2019 at 8:00 AM ET / January 10, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET2: January 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET / January 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 6, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET / January 6, 2019 at 5:00 PM CT