Phillip A. Sharp
58:46 | #107
Nobel Prize Laureate Dr. Phillip A. Sharp is an Institute Professor (highest rank) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), co-founder of Biogen, Inc., and founder of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. He discusses his own pursuits in science, from his past accomplishments to his vision for the future of biotechnology with Jenni Laidman, a freelance writer specializing in science and medicine. A native of Kentucky, Dr. Sharp talks about growing up on a farm in Pendleton County and how he learned the value of hard work and to keep moving forward. His early education took place entirely in the public schools of Pendleton County, where he first gained his appreciation of math and science.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: March 18, 2019 at 4:00 AM ET / March 18, 2019 at 3:00 AM CT
- KETKY: January 20, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET / January 20, 2019 at 4:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 13, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / January 13, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: December 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET / December 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: November 16, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET / November 16, 2018 at 9:00 AM CT