The Long Rotten Summer/The Case of the Shattered Vase
28:55 | #315 | TV-Y
For TD, summer always goes by too quickly, so he decides to spend this summer in the only place where the days never end: school. But is sitting alone in an empty classroom the best place to way to spend summer? Helen shouldn't have watched that scary movie right before she went to sleep. Now she's sure there's something under her bed! Martha helps her understand that things are not always what they seem.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET PBS KIDS: July 4, 2019 at 8:00 AM ET / July 4, 2019 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET: August 21, 2016 at 5:00 AM ET / August 21, 2016 at 4:00 AM CT
- KET: June 26, 2016 at 5:00 AM ET / June 26, 2016 at 4:00 AM CT
- KET: May 31, 2015 at 5:00 AM ET / May 31, 2015 at 4:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 28, 2014 at 6:30 AM ET / March 28, 2014 at 5:30 AM CT