01:58:30 | #0 | TV-G
Rick delves deep into the Italian heartland - the place where la dolce vita is a way of life. Starting in Umbria, he connects with rustic, traditional culture. Then he tours Assisi, with its inspirational story of St. Francis and its awe-inspiring basilica. In Siena, Rick enjoys a front-row seat at its wild horse race - the venerable Palio - and marvels at cultural treasures from the city's glory days. He finishes with the ultimate Riviera getaway: the Cinque Terre, where he gets to know each of the "five lands."
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: March 17, 2019 at 9:30 AM ET / March 17, 2019 at 8:30 AM CT
- KET: March 16, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / March 16, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KET2: March 16, 2019 at 4:00 AM ET / March 16, 2019 at 3:00 AM CT
- KET2: March 14, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET / March 14, 2019 at 4:00 PM CT
- KET2: March 13, 2019 at 8:30 AM ET / March 13, 2019 at 7:30 AM CT