28:46 | #106 | TV-Y
On a kayaking expedition in Australia, the brothers encounter one of the world's most unusual creatures: a platypus mother with her eggs. But unscrupulous endangered animal chef, Gourmand, plans on adding the platypus eggs to his menu. Chris and Martin must harness the special electromagnetic "sixth sense" of the platypus to save the eggs. They realize that animals use their senses to find out about their surroundings and themselves, and different senses give different information.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: October 10, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET / October 10, 2019 at 2:30 PM CT
- KET PBS KIDS: August 20, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / August 20, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KET PBS KIDS: August 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / August 19, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KET: July 3, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / July 3, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KET PBS KIDS: May 10, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / May 10, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT