Buffalo Trace Distillery/Salato Wildlife Education Center/Junkman Albert Hartmann/Natural Bridge Sky Lift
26:30 | #1012 | TV-G
Host Dave Shuffett visits Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, the oldest continuously operating distillery in America; talks with Fish and Wildlife Commissioner Tom Bennett about the new buffalo exhibit at the Salato Wildlife Education Center; and introduces Al Hartmann of Covington, who turns junk into miniature replicas of antique cars, World War II battleships, and more. Also, a ride on the privately owned Natural Bridge Sky Lift. A 2004 KET production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: December 11, 2014 at 5:30 PM ET / December 11, 2014 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 2, 2014 at 5:30 PM ET / January 2, 2014 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: January 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM ET / January 29, 2013 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: November 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM ET / November 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM CT
- KETKY: November 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM ET / November 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM CT