Tebb's Bend/Hazel Green/Richard Levine/Invasives and Biodiversity
26:40 | #1614 | TV-G
Dave tours Tebb's Bend and other areas set aside for protection by the Kentucky Heritage Land Conservation Fund, and learns how the organization works to preserve Ky.'s areas of natural beauty; Hazel Green in Wolfe County is Our Town; award-winning architect Richard Levine designs sustainable cities and buildings, including his own Raven Run house which contributes energy back to the power grid; and we travel across the state to understand how invasives are impacting Ky.'s biodiversity. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: March 24, 2018 at 8:30 AM ET / March 24, 2018 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: March 23, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / March 23, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 21, 2018 at 8:00 AM ET / March 21, 2018 at 7:00 AM CT
- KETKY: March 20, 2018 at 2:30 PM ET / March 20, 2018 at 1:30 PM CT
- KET2: March 20, 2018 at 7:30 AM ET / March 20, 2018 at 6:30 AM CT