Summer Celebration 2023: Be True to Your School
Saturday June 10 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm EDT
Thank you for your interest in the 35th annual Summer Celebration. KET opens a world of discovery and opportunity for those we serve – thanks to your support!
Summer Celebration is KET’s largest single-day source of funds that advance KET’s mission. Proceeds help support the state’s largest classroom, town hall, performance stage, history and science center, nature preserve, and more, that are freely accessible to all.
Save the Date for the 35th annual Summer Celebration: June 10, 2023. And check back in for more details.
- President Eli and Dr. Mary Lynne Capilouto
- Mira Ball
- Dancing to the Jimmy Church Band
More information to come
- Reservations are $200 per person
- Reserved tables of eight with benefits: $1800 Includes dinner, open bar, entertainment (and no speeches!)
- Proceeds anchor KET’s programs and services. Thank you!
- Summa Cum Laude
- Magna Cum Laude
- Honor Roll
- Dean’s List
- Becky Jordan State Farm Insurance
- CHI St. Joseph Health
- Field & Main Bank
- Gess Mattingly & Atchison, PLC
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Sandra Welch
- Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP