‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses 50 years of Title IX
For Release: 07/18/22 9:30 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, July 18, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about 50 years of Title IX. Scheduled guests include:
- State Sen. Robin Webb, a Democrat from Grayson
- Todd Allen, general counsel for the Kentucky Department of Education
- Christi Thomas, host of Countdown to Kickoff & BBN Gameday on the UK Sports Network
- Kathy DeBoer, executive director of the American Volleyball Coaches Association
- Jennifer Smith, lecturer at the University of Kentucky School of Journalism and former sportswriter for the Lexington Herald-Leader
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1 (800) 494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.