‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses historical horse racing
For Release: 10/08/21 8:34 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Oct. 11, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw talks with her guests about historical horse racing. Scheduled guests include:
- Sen. Damon Thayer, a Republican from Georgetown, Senate Majority Floor Leader, and co-chair of the Pari-Mutuel Wagering Taxation Task Force
- Rep. Adam Koenig, a Republican from Erlanger and co-chair of the Pari-Mutuel Wagering Taxation Task Force
- Martin Cothran, spokesperson, The Family Foundation
- Chauncey Morris, executive director, Kentucky Thoroughbred Association
- Sen. Morgan McGarvey, a Democrat from Louisville and Senate Minority Floor Leader
- Rep. Al Gentry, a Democrat from Louisville and a member of the Pari-Mutuel Wagering Taxation Task Force
- Pam Thomas, senior fellow, Kentucky Center for Economic Policy (via Skype)
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonight is a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.
Director of Marketing and Communications