‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses Kentucky’s juvenile justice system
For Release: 01/23/23 8:24 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Jan. 23, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about Kentucky’s juvenile justice system. Scheduled guests include:
- State Sen. Whitney Westerfield, Republican from Fruit Hill and Senate Judiciary Committee Chair
- State Rep. Jason Nemes, Republican from Louisville and House Majority Whip
- State Rep. Nima Kulkarni, Democrat from Louisville
- State Rep. Keturah Herron, Democrat from Louisville
- Terry Brooks, executive director of Kentucky Youth Advocates
- Josh Crawford, director of Criminal Justice Initiatives at the Georgia Center for Opportunity
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/KyTonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1-800-494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.