‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses opioid addiction
For Release: 06/13/22 8:27 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, June 13, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about opioid addiction. Scheduled guests include:
- Van Ingram, Kentucky Office of Drug Control Policy
- Tiffany Hall, Volunteers of America
- Tim Robinson, Addiction Recovery Care
- Sen. Ralph Alvarado, Republican from Winchester, Chair of the Senate Health & Welfare Committee
- Rep. Joni Jenkins, Democrat from Shively, House Minority Floor Leader
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.