‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses school safety
For Release: 08/01/22 8:42 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Aug. 1, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about school safety. Scheduled guests include:
- Commissioner Jason Glass, Kentucky Department of Education
- State Sen. Mike Wilson, Republican from Bowling Green and Senate Majority Whip
- State Rep. Attica Scott, Democrat from Louisville
- Chief Martin Schafer, Fayette County Public Schools Police Department
- Dedeeh Newbern, Chief of Student Support at Fayette County Public Schools
- Chris Barrier, Chief of Police Montgomery County School District Police Deptartment and past president of the Kentucky Association of School Resource Officers
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to email@example.com or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1 (800) 494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.