About America's Heartland
This series celebrates the men and women across who grow the country's crops, raise its livestock, tend its nurseries, and prepare its food.
America's Heartland - S14 E1
America's cattle auctioneer championships, Alabama watermelons, why grains are playing a growing role in your diet, and some unusual recipes using tomatoes.
- Friday December 20, 2019 11:30 am ET on KET2
- Friday December 20, 2019 10:30 am CT on KET2
America's Heartland - S14 E2
The National Cornbread Festival in Tennessee, a Wisconsin teenager whose hobby is demolition derby driving, chef Sharon Vaknin serves up barley dishes, and a small Iowa city pulls out all the stops for its annual town festival.
- Friday December 27, 2019 11:30 am ET on KET2
- Friday December 27, 2019 10:30 am CT on KET2
America's Heartland - S14 E3
Picking and packing sweet Georgia peaches, an Oregon brewery goes to the source for the right kinds of hops, and a rural Tennessee community celebrates the mountain dulcimer.
- Friday January 3, 2020 11:30 am ET on KET2
- Friday January 3, 2020 10:30 am CT on KET2
America's Heartland - S14 E4
Haul in a harvest of tall timber in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Learn how to cook up some unusual blueberry recipes. Discover how the internet helped four young ladies begin farming, and travel to Arizona where one farm specializes in raising cactus.
- Friday January 10, 2020 11:30 am ET on KET2
- Friday January 10, 2020 10:30 am CT on KET2
No recent airdatesTop