University of Kentucky art professor Robert Tharsing hosts a look at the working processes and inspirations of 14 accomplished Kentucky painters. The programs focus on three major art movements, using the work of these contemporary Kentucky artists as well as Old Masters as examples. Tharsing visits the painters' studios as well as the University of Kentucky Art Museum in Lexington, the Speed Art Museum in Louisville, and the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC. A 2001 KET production.
55:01 | #101
- KETKY: Wednesday, November 29 at 1:00 AM ET / Wednesday, November 29 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Tuesday, January 9 at 10:00 AM ET / Tuesday, January 9 at 9:00 AM CT
56:40 | #102
- KETKY: Thursday, November 30 at 1:00 AM ET / Thursday, November 30 at 12:00 AM CT
56:59 | #103
- KETKY: Friday, December 1 at 1:00 AM ET / Friday, December 1 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Thursday, January 18 at 3:00 AM ET / Thursday, January 18 at 2:00 AM CT
Price available upon request.
KET Duplication Services
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296