Kentucky filmmaker Robby Henson chronicles a year in the busy, eccentric life of Pioneer Playhouse, a regional repertory theater founded by his father, the late Eben Henson, in his hometown of Danville. From auditions with actors in New York City to carpooling to Kentucky, from first impressions to love affairs and feuds, and from stressful rehearsals to the tearing down of the very last set, the film details the unique challenges and special rewards of producing theater on a regional scale. Supported in part by the KET Fund for Independent Production.
56:46 | #0
- KETKY: Friday, June 9 at 3:00 PM ET / Friday, June 9 at 2:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Monday, June 12 at 10:00 AM ET / Monday, June 12 at 9:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Monday, June 12 at 8:00 PM ET / Monday, June 12 at 7:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 14 at 12:00 PM ET / Wednesday, June 14 at 11:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 15 at 12:00 AM ET / Wednesday, June 14 at 11:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Wednesday, July 5 at 3:00 AM ET / Wednesday, July 5 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Saturday, July 15 at 4:00 PM ET / Saturday, July 15 at 3:00 PM CT
Price available upon request.
Home videos not available.