The program explores how Kentucky leaders and other stakeholders came together for the Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges Project - a project that built two new bridges, reconfigured an urban labyrinth of merging interstates, constructed a tunnel under a historic-and-protected property, and created miles of new highways. The project which took decades of debate and planning to get to construction was completed in December 2016. In the history of Metro Louisville, there has never been a project more impactful, more expensive, and more unifying.
Two Bridges, One Project | Sunday, December 9 at 10:00 AM ET / Sunday, December 9 at 9:00 AM CT
56:59 | #0
- KETKY: Tuesday, December 11 at 8:00 PM ET / Tuesday, December 11 at 7:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Wednesday, December 19 at 9:00 PM ET / Wednesday, December 19 at 8:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Sunday, December 23 at 4:00 PM ET / Sunday, December 23 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Thursday, January 10 at 3:00 PM ET / Thursday, January 10 at 2:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Sunday, January 20 at 4:00 PM ET / Sunday, January 20 at 3:00 PM CT