Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea

Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea

Robin Shea presents healthy recipes for an 80/20 lifestyle solution to weight management. The 80/20 rule means that 80 percent of the time you eat healthy foods and the other 20 percent you can indulge in your favorite treats.

Recent Episodes

Paula's in the House Again | Saturday, September 1 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, September 1 at 8:30 AM CT

Using Essential Oils | Saturday, September 8 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, September 8 at 8:30 AM CT

Love & Flavor | Saturday, September 15 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, September 15 at 8:30 AM CT

Meal Stacking with Chicken | Saturday, September 22 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, September 22 at 8:30 AM CT

Show all past Cooking 80/20 with Robin Shea episodes.

Upcoming Schedule

Cooking with Chef Chris Perry

26:17 | #212 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, September 27 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, September 27 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, September 29 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, September 29 at 8:30 AM CT

Black & Blue Stacking

26:40 | #213 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, October 4 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, October 4 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, October 6 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, October 6 at 8:30 AM CT

Transformation Process

27:52 | #301 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, October 11 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, October 11 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, October 13 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, October 13 at 8:30 AM CT

Summer Harvest Cookout

23:18 | #302 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, October 18 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, October 18 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, October 20 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, October 20 at 8:30 AM CT

One Pot Wonders

24:54 | #303 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, October 25 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, October 25 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, October 27 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, October 27 at 8:30 AM CT

Tasty Twists

25:11 | #304 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, November 1 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, November 1 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, November 3 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, November 3 at 8:30 AM CT

Slow Cook to Success

26:10 | #305 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, November 8 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, November 8 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, November 10 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, November 10 at 8:30 AM CT

Grilling 101

23:15 | #306 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, November 15 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, November 15 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, November 17 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, November 17 at 8:30 AM CT

Making Fancy Look Easy

26:10 | #307 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, November 22 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, November 22 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, November 24 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, November 24 at 8:30 AM CT

Wrap It Up

25:07 | #308 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, November 29 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, November 29 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, December 1 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, December 1 at 8:30 AM CT

Pizza Party

24:21 | #309 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, December 6 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, December 6 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, December 8 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, December 8 at 8:30 AM CT

All About Avocados

23:32 | #310 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, December 13 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, December 13 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, December 15 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, December 15 at 8:30 AM CT

Taco Tuesday

25:17 | #311 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, December 20 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, December 20 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, December 22 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, December 22 at 8:30 AM CT

Grilled Italiano

24:40 | #312 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, December 27 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, December 27 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, December 29 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, December 29 at 8:30 AM CT

Flavor Explosion

24:16 | #313 | TV-G

  • KETKY: Thursday, January 3 at 6:30 AM ET / Thursday, January 3 at 5:30 AM CT
  • KETKY: Saturday, January 5 at 9:30 AM ET / Saturday, January 5 at 8:30 AM CT