Planned giving for future generations
KET’s Legacy Circle honors those whose estate planning benefits KET in the most personal and transformative way. Gift planning addresses your own financial future, that of your family and loved ones, and also benefits one of your favorite charitable interests. At KET, your planned gift assures the education and enrichment of future generations so they have every possible opportunity for a better life.
Estate gifts are critically important to KET. Wills, trusts, appreciated securities, retirement plans, life insurance, and life income gifts provide a reliable source of support that is not subject to economic, social, or political fluctuations. All bequests to KET are placed into a permanent investment account with unrestricted income distributions for KET’s programs and services. Donors with a specific interest may designate their bequest to one of KET’s four restricted endowments in education, public affairs, arts, and local productions.
Benefits of KET’s Legacy Circle
- Recognition on-air, in print, online, and as permanent opportunities arise (if permitted)
- $25,000 – $49,999: on-air acknowledgments 4X/month
- $50,000 – $99,999: on-air acknowledgments 8X/month
- $100,000+: on-air acknowledgments 12X/month
- Naming rights on restricted funds beginning at $1 million
- Lifetime subscription to KET’s program guide Visions and other donor communications
- Invitations to special events, including VIP tour of KET