KET is proud to bring you the best in informative, engaging, and entertaining broadcast programs throughout the year. TeleFund (March), Summer Spectacular (August), and WinterPledge (December) are KET’s on-air membership drives that provide funds to purchase and produce programs you enjoy year-round.
Tell KET which programs matter to you with your gift
During these membership drives, KET invites you to tell us with your gift the programs you value most; your vote then helps determine the new broadcast season and budget. This is the easiest way to renew your support — or become the newest member of the KET family. You can also receive exclusive thank-you gifts, including tickets to concerts and other unique KET experiences.
Call 1-800-866-0366. Up next: TeleFund 2020, Saturday February 29 – Sunday March 8th
Thanks to Our Volunteers for WinterPledge 2019
Thank you to the following organizations for volunteering to answer the phones, donating food for our volunteers, or making in-kind donations in support of Winterpledge 2019.
- Eastern Kentucky University
Phone Bank Volunteers
- Altrusa International – Lexington Chapter
- Commonwealth Credit Union
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. – Lexington Alumnae Chapter
- Friends of the Lexington Public Library
- Friends of KET
- Junior League of Lexington
- Leadership Kentucky
- Lexington Ski and Sports Club
- Kentucky Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Kentucky Blood Center
- Kentucky League of Women Voters
- Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- AP Suggins Bar and Grill
- Bella Notte Italian Trattoria
- Bryant’s Rent-All
- DaRae & Friends Catering
- G & J Pepsi Cola Bottlers
- Hilary J. Boone Center at the University of Kentucky
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
- Joella’s Hot Chicken
- Puccini’s Smiling Teeth Pizzeria
- Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
Volunteers are welcome
Our fundraisers TeleFund, Summer Spectacular, and WinterPledge are also celebrations of community and welcome some 1,000 volunteers annually to answer donor calls. For groups and companies, these drives offer unique opportunities to build morale and awareness of the nation’s largest public television network. For more information, contact Bobbie Owen at 1-859-258-7221 or email@example.com.