28:20 | #1138
Renee's guest is Terrence Walton, chief operating officer of the National Association of Drug Court Professionals. Of the nearly 2.5 million people incarcerated in America, nearly half of them are in jail because of drug use and addiction. There are more than 3,000 drug courts across the nation to help those with substance-abuse disorders get and stay on the right side of the law. Renee talks with Terrence Walton in Baltimore, Maryland, about the success of drug courts in helping addicts recover and reducing crime. Part of KET's "Inside Opioid Addiction" initiative, funded in part by a grant from the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 30, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / October 30, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: May 23, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / May 23, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: March 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / March 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KET2: July 21, 2016 at 6:30 AM ET / July 21, 2016 at 5:30 AM CT
- KETKY: July 20, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / July 20, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT