29:05 | #1136
Renee's guest is Kimberly Johnson, Ph.D., director of the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment for the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The Center for Substance Abuse promotes community-based substance abuse treatment and recovery services for individuals and families in every community. Taped at the SAMHSA headquarters in Rockville, Maryland, Renee talks with Dr. Johnson about the nation's reliance on high-powered pain killers to manage pain, addiction recovery models, drug abuse prevention, and more. Part of KET's "Inside Opioid Addiction" initiative, funded in part by a grant from the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: May 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / May 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: February 27, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / February 27, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KET2: July 7, 2016 at 6:30 AM ET / July 7, 2016 at 5:30 AM CT
- KETKY: July 6, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / July 6, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KET: July 5, 2016 at 11:30 PM ET / July 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM CT