58:14 | #0 | TV-G
John Howard Griffin is best known as the white man who in 1959 disguised himself as a black man and then traveled anonymously through the heart of Dixie. From his experiences he wrote Black Like Me. This film focuses on Griffin's social activism and examines how a spiritual commitment led him from a segregated childhood in Fort Worth to fighting with the French Underground, sustained him during ten years of blindness incurred by war injuries, and inspired him during a prolific creative life as a writer/photographer. A Morgan Atkinson production.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: May 25, 2019 at 2:00 AM ET / May 25, 2019 at 1:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 9, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / May 9, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: February 23, 2019 at 10:00 PM ET / February 23, 2019 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: February 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / February 9, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: November 28, 2018 at 12:12 PM ET / November 28, 2018 at 11:12 AM CT