Joseph Stiglitz and Rana Foroohar
56:29 | #1904
American economist Joseph Eugene Stiglitz, a recipient of the Nobel Prize in Economics and the John Bates Clark Medal, is interviewed by Rana Foroohar, assistant managing editor at TIME. Stiglitz is the author of several books, the latest being The Euro: How a Common Currency Threatens the Future of Europe. Foroohar is author of Makers and Takers: The Rise of Finance and the Fall of American Business. The interview was recorded at the University of Louisville Kentucky Author Forum.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: September 22, 2019 at 10:00 PM ET / September 22, 2019 at 9:00 PM CT
- KETKY: September 22, 2019 at 1:30 PM ET / September 22, 2019 at 12:30 PM CT
- KETKY: September 22, 2019 at 5:00 AM ET / September 22, 2019 at 4:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 31, 2019 at 11:00 AM ET / May 31, 2019 at 10:00 AM CT
- KETKY: May 28, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / May 28, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT