Chuck Brymer: A World of Influence
58:04 | #109
Chuck Brymer went from Louisville's Main Street to Madison Avenue as one of the world's leading brand experts whose work influences decision-making around the world. Brymer is chairman of DDB Worldwide Communications Group, one of the top advertising and marketing agencies in the world. He speaks with business leader and community activist Maggie Payette Harlow about the impact of his work and how his Kentucky roots have been an advantage in his career. His clients include Volkswagen, McDonald's, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Audi, Miller, Coors, Pepsi, and many more.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 1, 2019 at 8:00 PM ET / October 1, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- KETKY: October 1, 2019 at 11:30 AM ET / October 1, 2019 at 10:30 AM CT
- KETKY: October 1, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / October 1, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KETKY: September 2, 2019 at 4:00 PM ET / September 2, 2019 at 3:00 PM CT
- KETKY: September 2, 2019 at 7:30 AM ET / September 2, 2019 at 6:30 AM CT