01:26:46 | #4401 | TV-14
The stage drama tells the story of Nya Joseph, a dedicated inner-city public high school teacher who is committed to her students' achievement, while she sends her only son, Omari, to a private boarding school. When he is involved in a controversial incident which threatens him with expulsion, Nya is forced to reconcile Omari's rage, her parental decisions, and the public and private school systems, as she rallies to save her son.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: February 11, 2019 at 3:00 AM ET / February 11, 2019 at 2:00 AM CT
- KET2: February 10, 2019 at 8:00 PM ET / February 10, 2019 at 7:00 PM CT
- KET: February 10, 2019 at 12:00 AM ET / February 9, 2019 at 11:00 PM CT
- KET2: February 9, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / February 9, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KET: February 8, 2019 at 9:30 PM ET / February 8, 2019 at 8:30 PM CT