Einstein's Quantum Riddle
56:46 | #4602 | TV-G
Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance" but today quantum entanglement is poised to revolutionize technology from computers to cryptography. Physicists have gradually become convinced that the phenomenon is real - two subatomic particles that mirror changes in each other instantaneously over any distance - but a few doubts remain. Nova follows a ground-breaking experiment in the Canary Islands to use quasars at opposite ends of the universe to once and for all settle the few remaining questions.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET2: January 13, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / January 13, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KET2: January 13, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / January 13, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KET2: January 11, 2019 at 5:00 AM ET / January 11, 2019 at 4:00 AM CT
- KET2: January 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM ET / January 10, 2019 at 12:00 AM CT
- KET: January 9, 2019 at 9:00 PM ET / January 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM CT