‘Kentucky Tonight’ discusses flooding in Eastern Kentucky and the impact on schools
For Release: 09/26/22 8:37 AM
On Kentucky Tonight, airing Monday, Sept. 26, at 8/7 pm, Renee Shaw hosts a discussion about the flooding in Eastern Kentucky and the impact on schools. Scheduled guests include:
- Commissioner Jason Glass, Kentucky Department of Education
- Jonathan Jett, superintendent of Perry County Schools
- Phillip Watts, superintendent of Breathitt County Schools
- Wallace Caleb Bates, Kentucky Department of Education Communications and an Eastern Kentucky resident
- Anna Shepherd, superintendent of Floyd County Schools (pre-taped)
- Denise Yonts, superintendent of Letcher County Schools (pre-taped)
- Chad Bates, Family Resource and Youth Service Center worker at Letcher County Schools (pre-taped)
Viewers with questions and comments may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the message form at KET.org/kytonight. Viewers may also submit questions and comments on Twitter @KyTonightKET. The phone number for viewer questions during the program is 1 (800) 494-7605. All messages should include first and last name and town or county.
Kentucky Tonight programs are available online at KET.org and are rebroadcast on KET, KET KY, and radio. Kentucky Tonightis a weekly KET production.
KET is Kentucky’s largest classroom, where learning comes to life for more than one million people each week via television, online and mobile. Learn more about Kentucky’s preeminent public media organization at KET.org, on Twitter @KET and at facebook.com/KET.