Each episode of "WordWorld" is a narrative built around a wacky troupe of characters, WordFriends, who are characters first and words second. "WordWorld's" WordFriends go on comic adventures and face challenges that can only be resolved with the right word. Sheep is a shy little girl who loves to pretend; Frog is the cautious brainiac and word "expert"; impetuous Duck is still learning his letters; Pig lives in the moment; Ant is a pragmatic bundle of energy; and Dog is a WordFriend's best friend. A key component of the show is word building, a unique moment when children witness a word "morph" into the thing it is. Word building reinforces the pre-reading concept that letters make words and that words have meaning.
Get Set for ET/Duck Plays the Piano - S2 E6
While sky-writing in his jet, Duck accidentally makes a cloud dragon! Thinking it's a real dragon, Duck and the bugs set out to "catch" the dragon and "save" WordWorld. When Bug, Bee, and Fly keep interrupting Duck's piano lesson, Duck learns that some things are worth waiting for.
- Saturday December 4, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday December 4, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Shark's First Day of School/Shark's First Loose Tooth - S2 E7
It's the first day of school for the youngest WordFriends, but Shark is afraid to go. With the help of his good buddy Duck, and some gentle encouragement from their teacher Cat, Shark's fear turns to confidence. When Shark loses his first baby tooth at a sleepover party with Duck, he's got to get to get to sleep fast so the tooth fairy can come and leave him a present. But there's just one problem - he can't fall asleep!
- Sunday December 5, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday December 5, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Bed Bugs/Snug As a Bug - S2 E10
When the bugs accidentally break Frog's brand new bed, they scramble to put it back together and make things right. Just one problem. They can't tell the letters 'b' and 'd' apart! Frog helps insomniac Bug figure out the end of the rhyme "snug as a bug in a ..." so that Bug can sleep.
- Saturday December 11, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday December 11, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Get Well Soon Soup/Mmm-mmm-Milk! - S2 E5
When Ant gets sick, Pig tries to take care of him by making his special Get-Well-Soon Soup. It has all the letters in the alphabet in it, so Pig can build any word that Ant needs to feel better. When Ant comes over to Pig's house to eat cookies, Pig tries to get him to drink some milk.
- Sunday December 12, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday December 12, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
The Best Nest/Duck's Family Reunion - S2 E9
It's Duck's turn at show and tell at school, and he wants to bring the thing he loves the best: his nest! But when the nest breaks apart into letters, will Duck be able to retrieve them all in time? Because they have a similar sounding name, Duck mistakes Truck for a long-lost relative! Frog is a bit ruffled at the epidemic of silliness going around, but ends up saving the day for Duck and his word 'family'.
- Saturday December 18, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday December 18, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Totally Terrific Duck/A Star Is Born - S2 E11
Bear is going to paint everyone's picture today, and Duck wants to look "totally terrific" for his portrait. Frog and Sheep help him build a tie, top hat, and tutu - because if you want to look totally terrific you need the letter T. Duck gets a case of stage fright while singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" for all his WordFriends. Instead of singing the word "star," Duck freezes and blurts out the first thing he sees.
- Sunday December 19, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday December 19, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Duck at Bat/You Can Never Have Too Many OOs - S2 E8
Duck loses the letter B to his baseball bat just before the big game is supposed to start. He tries to build other words to hit the ball, but soon learns that you need the right letter with the right sound to build the right word. When the two letter O's in Monkey's roof blow away in the wind, it's up to Duck to hunt down the /oo/ sound and fix the roof before it rains.
- Sunday December 26, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday December 26, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Pies, Pies, Pies!/Waterlogged - S1 E6
When Pig promises to make a pie for everyone, he learns a hard lesson about keeping promises and sharing. Frog and Pig's friendship is put to the test when Frog moves in with Pig after his log sinks.
- Saturday January 1, 2022 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday January 1, 2022 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Duck's First Sleepover Party/One Hat Fits All - S1 E9
Duck attends his first sleepover party, but he's nervous about not sleeping in his nest for the first time. On a windy day in WordWorld, Sheep loses her magician's hat.
- Sunday January 2, 2022 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday January 2, 2022 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Castles in the Sea/Get Your Coat - S1 E16
- Sunday November 28, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday November 28, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Bugs to the Rescue/Sheep's First Bike Ride - S2 E3
- Saturday November 27, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday November 27, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
The Race to Mystery Island/A Star Is Born - S1 E19
- Sunday November 21, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday November 21, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Duck's Hiccups/A ... A ... Choo! - S2 E4
- Saturday November 20, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday November 20, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Superhero Sheep/Pirate Ship - S1 E17
- Sunday November 14, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Sunday November 14, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Duck Saves Spider's Web/Caterpillar Gets a Home - S2 E2
- Saturday November 13, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday November 13, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS
Playing Spies/Wee Little Whale - S1 E18
- Saturday November 6, 2021 6:30 am ET on KETKIDS
- Saturday November 6, 2021 5:30 am CT on KETKIDS