This film examines the tale of Indian Head Rock, a 6-ton boulder that resided in the Ohio River near South Shore, Kentucky, hidden below the water's surface for 87 years. In 2007 a team of Portsmouth, Ohio historians located the rock and removed it from the river with hopes that its rediscovery would celebrate the history of the region. To their surprise many Kentuckians felt as though the rock belonged to them, thus beginning a nationally played-out battle between the two states.
Between the Rock and the Commonwealth | Thursday, April 4 at 4:00 AM ET / Thursday, April 4 at 3:00 AM CT
55:08 | #0
- KETKY: Monday, June 3 at 12:00 AM ET / Sunday, June 2 at 11:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Monday, June 3 at 8:30 AM ET / Monday, June 3 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: Monday, June 3 at 5:00 PM ET / Monday, June 3 at 4:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 5 at 6:00 AM ET / Wednesday, June 5 at 5:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Wednesday, June 5 at 2:30 PM ET / Wednesday, June 5 at 1:30 PM CT