- For Closed Captioning concerns:
- Phone: (800) 926-7765 | Fax: (859) 258-7390 | Email: email@example.com
- We will make every effort to respond or otherwise resolve your inquiry within 24 hours or one business day.
- To make written complaints regarding Closed Captioning, contact:
- Nancy Southgate
Chief Content Officer
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502
- Before sending a formal written complaint, we recommend that you first contact our Closed Captioning Line. We may be able to resolve your problem immediately without the need for a formal complaint. In any event, we will respond to your complaint within thirty days.
- Closed Captioning quality certification:
- All programming produced by Kentucky Authority for Educational Television (KET) which is broadcast by KET or distributed for broadcast by other television stations satisfies the closed captioning quality standards established by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Programming provided by KET complies with the FCC’s requirements by either: (i) satisfying the caption quality standards set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(j)(2); (ii) adopting and following the “Video Programmer Best Practices” set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(k)(1); or (iii) being subject to one or more of the captioning exemptions set forth in 47 C.F.R. § 79.1(d).
- For help with KET’s FCC Public Files:
- Phone: (800) 432-0951 | Email: ‘FCConline@ket.org’
KET does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status and/or disability in employment or the provision of services and provides, upon request, reasonable accommodation including auxiliary aids and services necessary to afford individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in all programs and activities.