Come explore with us at our annual Multimedia Professional Development Day this July 18. Our fun multimedia workshops are approved by the Kentucky Department of Education as professional development training for teachers and EILA training for K-12. PD credit is available based on the hours of presentations you attend.
Space is limited so register soon! The cost of registration for the event is $50 per person, which includes refreshments and a choice of lunch.
Here’s just a sample of the sessions you’ll find at our 2018 Multimedia PD Day:
- Design Thinking and Makerspaces
- Google Certification
- Educational Uses for the Oculus Rift
- PBS LearningMedia and Its Storyboard Tool
- The “Facts” About Copyright and Fair Use
- Virtual Reality and Google Tools
- Classroom Transformation With DoInk Green Screen and Animation
- STLP: A Great Tech-Ed Resource for K-12
- Breakout EDU
- Live Streaming With OBS and YouTube
- Production Techniques and Tips from a KET Professional
Hope to see you there!
For More Information…
About the events, sessions, webcasts:
Brian Spellman, KET
firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 432-0951, ext. 7274
About registration, payment, lodging, food, and PD/EILA credit:
Laura Olrich, KET
(800) 432-0951, ext. 7272