Are you a business leader or non-profit director who would like to make a difference in education, your community, and the Commonwealth? Discover how a partnership with KET can do just that…and what it can do for you. More than 200 partners invest in KET’s high-quality programs and essential educational services by underwriting a popular program, hosting a Family Fun Club activity, or sponsoring a school initiative or community event. All gifts are tax-deductible.
On-Air Program Sponsorships
KET is the nation’s largest public television network reaching 5.5 million viewers in eight states. Unique marketing opportunities are available through 15-second spots before and after each program episode, on all KET channels, and for varying contract lengths. For budgets of every size, KET’s widespread, repeated television exposure helps you build your business and brand awareness, and for the greatest value:
- Associate with quality programming that enlightens, entertains, and is safe for the entire family.
- Reach a large and loyal audience that is well-educated, active, affluent, and influential. 76% of KET viewers agree that companies that sponsor programs are committed to quality and excellence.
- Align your business with the network voted #1 for public trust. Our viewers recognize KET for quality, excellence, respectfulness, and entertainment.
- Minimize clutter. KET is a commercial-free, noncompetitive messaging environment. KET can also produce your spots at no charge with supplied images or b-roll.
WinterPledge and TeleFund, our on-air membership drives, are KET’s best showcase of community engagement and corporate citizenship. Ranging from $1,200 to $25,000, on-air sponsorships offer a unique marketing venue for organizations to reach KET’s desired audience primed to support what they trust and believe in:
- Receive executive interview, frequent host mentions, and logo recognition on two channels, KET and KET2, that reach eight states.
- Boost employee morale through optional volunteer participation for up to six hours of live television exposure and company branding.
- Showcase your commitment to improving the quality of life in communities you serve and to advancing education for all.
- Align with the one television source trusted to be a safe, civilized, and credible influence in homes across Kentucky.
- Reach an exclusive target audience of consumers fiercely loyal to KET and to the organizations they perceive as corporate partners.
KET hosts some 20 events annually that engage nearly 20,000 community, education, and government leaders; families and children; teachers and students; arts enthusiasts; and other potential customers of your business. Event sponsorships range from $1,200 to $30,000 and benefits vary with each opportunity. In addition to your recognition at the event, KET is the only non-profit that offers on-air television exposure plus other marketing value in return for your investment.
- Summer Celebration
- Martinis & Mistletoe
- Spirits, Sparkles and Spurs
- KET program premieres
- Teacher trainings and workshops
The network of Curious George, Cat in the Hat, and Daniel Tiger is the most-trusted media brand of parents, the safest destination for children, and the top provider of standards-based content that builds essential learning skills. KET reaches more children ages 2 to 8, and more moms and dads, than any other television network. Starting at $5,000, you can leverage this brand with an on-site event featuring a favorite children’s character and receive valuable on-air exposure — all while helping KET prepare our children for school and life.