Record, edit, and share videos right from your iPad!
Time and expense needed to produce video projects is cut dramatically by using portable devices like iPads and smartphones. The process is also a lot easier to teach at all levels. Workshop participants record and assemble a short edited video project while learning best practices for iPad video production. Note: methods demonstrated can be used with similar Android-based portable devices and apps.
- iPad video recording
- Apps for video recording and editing
- Recording better video and audio with your iPad
- iPad and smartphone adapters for tripods
- iPad external microphones and musical instrument adapters
- Displaying iPad video on a TV and with a projector
- Sharing iPad video projects online
- Example projects (book movie trailers, school news programs)
Audience: Students, grades K-20; teachers and staff, all grades
Length: 1 hour
Content Area: All