Biscayne National Park and E.O. Wilson
26:48 | #204 | TV-G
Biscayne National Park, just south of Miami, is best explored by snorkeling or diving. EcoSense follows a group of divers on the park's Maritime Heritage Trail of 6 shipwrecks, complete with submerged historical trail markers. The trail is an opportunity for archeologists to study the human history of Florida's reef. Pulitzer Prize-winning biologist E.O. Wilson expands our horizons with his wisdom on how places like national parks can preserve the planet.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 7, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET / October 7, 2019 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: October 7, 2019 at 10:30 AM ET / October 7, 2019 at 9:30 AM CT
- KETKY: October 7, 2019 at 2:00 AM ET / October 7, 2019 at 1:00 AM CT
- KET2: April 8, 2019 at 11:30 AM ET / April 8, 2019 at 10:30 AM CT
- KETKY: February 8, 2019 at 6:30 PM ET / February 8, 2019 at 5:30 PM CT