On this page:
Much of the thanks for KET’s essential programs and services belongs to the 38,000 Member families in eight states who show us with their donation that they believe in KET. Whatever amount works for you, works for KET — the important choice is to give. You can make convenient, affordable Sustaining donations each month, or a single contribution once a year. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Why join Kentucky Educational Television?
KET welcomes any member of the public to join us in supporting our mission with a membership, starting at $60/year or $5/month. For less than a monthly cable bill or one cup of coffee each week, you can ensure KET stays strong.
Visions, KET Passport, Family Fun Club $60 or 5/mo
Visions is KET’s monthly magazine and viewing guide, delivered to your mailbox for one year. Keep up with KET’s daily broadcast schedule and stay informed of KET’s events and impact in your community.
KET Passport is our newest member benefit that provides extended access to an on-demand online library of quality public television programming! Learn more about KET Passport.
PBS is the #1 most-trusted media brand in educational children’s content. Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and Sesame Street paved the way for public media to open a world of unlimited possibilities for all of America’s children. To signal the value that KET’s children’s programming holds in your home, enroll up to four children, grandchildren, or other special kids ages 10 and under, in KET’s Family Fun Club. You receive all Membership benefits, plus:
- Welcome pack and periodic fun kits
- On-air birthday greetings the week of your child’s birthday
- KET’s online Parenting email
- Invitations to KET Family Fun Club events
Membercard Exclusive Savings $75
For $75 or more, you also receive KET MemberCard, which entitles you to discounts and 2-for-1 savings at more than 360 restaurants and attractions across the state. This includes arts and heritage sites, family activities, arts performances, bed-and-breakfasts, even sports and leisure activities. See the benefits of having a KET MemberCard.
Cornerstone Society $500-1,199
The Cornerstone Society recognizes donors who believe in the mission of KET and can give more. As part of a distinguished giving community, you receive all Membership benefits, plus:
- Invitations to premieres and other special events
- In Focus newsletter, a bi-annual update on the impact of your gift
- Recognition in KET’s annual donor list in Visions
Fund for Excellence $1,200+
Where passion meets philanthropy, KET’s Fund for Excellence is KET’s oldest and most distinguished giving society honoring KET’s annual leadership donors. You receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Tour KET’s Network Center, if desired
- Repeated, statewide television recognition
- Premier football parking for all University of Kentucky home games. KET’s Network Center is located adjacent to UK’s Commonwealth Stadium, making this one of the most popular benefits for Fund for Excellence members. KET’s annual stewardship celebration for Fund for Excellence donors takes the form of a tailgate party rather than a black-tie affair.
O. Leonard Press Society $10,000+
KET honors those whose extraordinary annual support reflects the same strength of character and commitment as KET’s founder. You receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Meet KET’s on-air hosts, if desired
- On-air acknowledgments throughout KET’s broadcast schedule 12X each month. May your place in this prestigious giving community inspire others to follow your example.
or contact 1-800-866-0336. Thank you for believing in KET.