Much of the thanks for KET’s essential programs and services belongs to more than 50,000 members in eight states who show us with their donation that they believe in KET. Whatever amount works for you, works for KET — the important choice is to give. You can make convenient, affordable Sustaining donations each month, or a single contribution once a year. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Why join Kentucky Educational Television?
KET welcomes any member of the public to join us in supporting our mission with a membership, starting at $60/year or $5/month. For less than a monthly cable bill or one cup of coffee each week, you can ensure KET stays strong.
Explore Member Benefits
$60 or $5/month
Visions, KET’s monthly magazine and viewing guide, is delivered to your mailbox for one year. Keep up with KET’s daily broadcast schedule and stay informed of KET’s events and impact in your community.
KET Passport is the member benefit that provides extended access to an on-demand online library of quality public television programming! Learn more about KET Passport.
- KET’s Family Fun Club: Did you know that PBS is the #1 most-trusted media brand in educational children’s content? Programs like Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood and Sesame Street paved the way for public media to open a world of unlimited possibilities for all of America’s children. If KET’s children’s programming is valuable to you and you have up to four children under age 10 that are important to you, register them for KET’s Family Fun Club. You will receive the benefits above, plus:
- Welcome pack and periodic fun kits
- On-air birthday greetings the week of your child’s birthday
- KET’s online Parenting email
- Invitations to KET Family Fun Club events
Sustaining membership is where commitment meets convenience. This monthly giving option makes ongoing support for KET easy, accessible, and more affordable. Monthly gifts of $5 or more continue until you contact KET to make a change. This way your Membership and benefits are always active, so you no longer need to remember when to renew and for how much.
Membership with KET MemberCard
$75 or $6.25/month
For $75 or more, you also receive KET MemberCard, which entitles you to discounts and 2-for-1 savings at more than 360 restaurants and attractions across the state. This includes arts and heritage sites, family activities, arts performances, bed-and-breakfasts, even sports and leisure activities. See the benefits of having a KET MemberCard.
The Cornerstone Society recognizes donors who believe in the mission of KET and have chosen to make an increased impact. As part of this dedicated giving community, you receive all Membership benefits, plus:
- Invitations to premieres and other special events
- In Focus newsletter, a bi-annual update on the impact of your gift
- Recognition in KET’s annual donor list in Visions
Fund for Excellence
The Fund for Excellence is KET’s oldest annual-giving society, where passion meets philanthropy and a commitment to public media’s mission is realized. As a member of KET’s leadership level society, you receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Tour KET’s Network Center, if desired
- Repeated, statewide television recognition
- Premier football parking for all University of Kentucky home games. (KET’s Network Center is located adjacent to UK’s Kroger Field, making this one of the most popular benefits for Fund for Excellence members!)
- Invitation to KET’s annual tailgate party – an exclusive stewardship celebration for Fund for Excellence donors. This is no black-tie affair!
O. Leonard Press Society
KET honors those whose extraordinary annual support reflects the same strength of character and commitment as KET’s founder. May your place in this prestigious giving community inspire others to follow your example. You receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Meet KET’s on-air hosts, if desired
- On-air acknowledgments throughout KET’s broadcast schedule 12 times each month.