Haunted Louisville - Part 2; Doe-Anderson; Merle Travis; Justin Roberts - Walk the Willow
29:00 | #2105
In the second part of our Haunted Louisville series, Kentucky Life showcases ghostly goings-on at Old Louisville's Conrad-Caldwell House; learn about Doe-Anderson, a national advertising agency with headquarters in Louisville; from KET's Kentucky Muse, a look at country and western star Merle Travis and his thumb-picking style and songwriting that were deeply rooted in his Muhlenberg County home; and Murray craftsman Justin Roberts is passionate about reviving the almost-lost art of making traditional willow furniture.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: October 31, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / October 31, 2018 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 26, 2016 at 8:30 AM ET / March 26, 2016 at 7:30 AM CT
- KETKY: March 26, 2016 at 8:29 AM ET / March 26, 2016 at 7:29 AM CT
- KETKY: March 25, 2016 at 12:30 PM ET / March 25, 2016 at 11:30 AM CT
- KET2: March 22, 2016 at 7:30 AM ET / March 22, 2016 at 6:30 AM CT