Prohibition/Frazier Museum Civil War Exhibit/Judith Gibbons/Bars to Walls
27:27 | #601
Two prominent local bourbon historians talk about the River City's role during Prohibition - where bourbon flowed despite the bust; visit The Frazier History Museum's exhibit, ""Civil War: My Brother, My Enemy," and explore how the Civil War changed Kentucky forever; Judith Gibbons, board member with The Kentucky Book Fair, talks about this year's event; and University of Louisville doctoral student Kathy Salomon has bridged her two worlds of fine art and criminal justice with the art exhibit, "Bars to Walls," featuring art from Kentucky prison inmates.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KET: October 13, 2012 at 7:00 PM ET / October 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM CT
- KETKY: October 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM ET / October 13, 2012 at 6:00 AM CT
- KET2: October 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM ET / October 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: October 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM ET / October 12, 2012 at 7:00 AM CT
- KET: October 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM ET / October 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM CT