KET is proud to bring you the best in informative, engaging, and entertaining broadcast programs throughout the year. TeleFund (March), SummerPledge (August), and WinterPledge (December) are KET’s on-air membership drives that provide funds to purchase and produce programs you enjoy year-round.
Tell KET which programs matter to you with your gift
During these membership drives, KET invites you to tell us with your gift the programs you value most; your vote then helps determine the new broadcast season and budget. This is the easiest way to renew your support — or become the newest member of the KET family. You can also receive exclusive thank-you gifts, including tickets to concerts and other unique KET experiences.
Thanks to Our Volunteers for Telefund 2020
Thank you to the following organizations for volunteering to answer the phones, donating food for our volunteers, or making in-kind donations in support of Telefund 2020.
- AIA East Kentucky
Phone Bank Volunteers
- AIA East Kentucky
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Bluegrass Cycling Club
- Clark Material Handling
- Cumberland Valley National Bank
- General Federation of Women’s Clubs
- Junior League of Lexington
- Lexington Medical Society
- Frankfort – Lexington, KY Chapter of The Links, Inc.
- Rotary Club of Lexington
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- US Bank
- A.P. Suggins Bar and Grill
- Bourbon and Toulouse
- Bryant’s Rent-All
- City BBQ
- Columbia Steakhouse
- J. Render’s Southern Table & Bar
- Joe Bologna’s Italian Pizzeria
- Joella’s Hot Chicken
- Johnny Carino’s
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Ouita Michel Family of Restaurants
- Red State BBQ
- Selma’s Catering
- Simple Greek
Volunteers are welcome
Our fundraisers TeleFund, SummerPledge, and WinterPledge are also celebrations of community and welcome some 1,000 volunteers annually to answer donor calls. For groups and companies, these drives offer unique opportunities to build morale and awareness of the nation’s largest public television network. For more information, contact Bobbie Owen at 1-859-258-7221 or email@example.com.