What is KET Passport?
KET Passport is a membership benefit that allows KET members to stream your favorite PBS/KET programs online, on the KET app, and on the PBS Video app.
Who is eligible for KET Passport?
Any member that makes a one-time donation of at least $60 annually, or starts a $5 monthly-sustaining donation, is eligible for KET Passport.
Where I can watch KET Passport?
You can watch KET Passport on almost all streaming devices including:
- The KET website (www.ket.org)
- iPhone and iPad
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Samsung Smart TV (models from 2017 and on)
How do I sign up for KET Passport?
If your membership is current and we have an email address on your account, visit www.ket.org/lookup and enter your email address. You will receive one of three messages:
- “KET Member Found: Activation sent.” – You will be emailed activation instructions! Be sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see an email within five minutes. Follow the instructions and use the link provided to get started with KET Passport.
- “KET Member Found: You have already activated.” – You have already activated KET Passport. You will want to login with the same credentials (Google account, Facebook account, or PBS Account) that was used to activate. If you do not remember how you first logged in, please contact the PBS Support Center at 855-464-9542 for further assistance.
- “Member Not Found” – If you receive this message, don’t worry! All this means is that the email address entered was never provided to KET or just doesn’t match the one associated with your KET Membership. Please email email@example.com with your name and address, and we will send activation information within the next business day.
Who do I contact if I have more questions or need help with KET Passport?
If you are a current KET member and still need assistance specifically with Passport, we suggest contacting the PBS Passport Support Center at 855-464-9542. They are available Monday through Friday from 10am to 11pm ET. You can also find additional information online at help.pbs.org.
If you are not sure whether your membership is current, or if you are ready to join KET for the first time to access Passport, please contact the Membership Team (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-866-0366) with questions, or visit ket.org/donate to become a member.